Saturday, May 31, 2003

I wonder if ugly people are really happy when they realize that they actually have some source of talent to draw on or not AS overjoyed as they should be because they don't realize that they're ugly??

Watching too many videos on VH-1 this morning gave me that thought -- that guy that's featured in the Evanessence video, he MUST know how unattractive he is, right? But he's got that cool, growly voice that I like and I can't be alone in that, right?

Well, off to go run around to get ready to go to wedding this afternoon that I don't want to go to... Check this though, last night S went out for sushi with me and two of my "brothers" (I'm an only child but have known these two guys since birth, literally, so they're as close to brothers as I ever will have -- even if we are not close) and their wives... Tonight, he's going to this un-fun side of my family wedding all the way out in BFE (to be followed by a non-drinking, non-smoking, non-dancing reception even further out in BFE), just because I desperately don't want to go with just my parents like I am 10. (For pete's sake, I didn't even get my own damned invitation like I am a grown-up, there's just had "and family" tacked on... I had to get PERMISSION to bring a date!) He hates going to BFE and no one likes other people's family stuff, except for MAYBE if the other person's family is really really cool. Tomorrow night we're going to a friend's to watch the season finale of Six Feet Under, a show he doesn't even regularly watch because he doesn't have HBO and won't come to my house on Sunday nights for whatever reason he won't come... ALL things that I want/need to do and ALL because I asked. I mean, the man has racked up enough boyfriend points to save his ass from MAJOR boyfriend screw-up for a good while to come.

Sure hope he doesn't read this today, though -- there are some things he doesn't need to know! ;-)

xoxo,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts