Thursday, May 01, 2003

Work stuff...

I know I have said this before but let me say it again: I LOVE my boss's boss. She is just the coolest yet nerdiest person I know. Today we did our usual greet but instead of the typical fine, how are you? She said she was grrreat! I said you've got a lot of enthusiasm going there, what's up? Apparently, one of the managers gave her a gift today -- a game called Songburst. It's kinda like Outburst, but the players have to guess songs instead of words. You give them clues and then they have to sing out the answer. Whose boss does stuff like this? She was running to her desk like a kid at Christmas to show me the game and pulled out some of the clues and was even singing along with them. EVEN did the "ooo, oo I know this one" It was funny, but now I have Leader of the Band stuck in my head. She's the kind of person that I believe I would be friends with if office politics didn't disallow that.

And I finally had someone "complain" because their premium went down. It was unbelievable. Is there nothing that they don't complain about? You have to pay LESS money and this is upsetting to you?? Turns out, she turned 30!! What a wonderful thing for me to hear -- my rates will drop again! Who says this aging stuff is bad? I'm ridiculously unfettered by the pending 30 stuff it's not even funny!

I thought there was something else I was going to share with y'all, but it has escaped me. Too much burning of the midnight oil -- to burn a cd to sing along with in my car and then it didn't even work! I was rather miffed with my car and my cd burner and things in general when that happened. Oh well. I guess the thought of my singing along scared the songs off the disk, I don't know.

I'm off to see the Wizard -- y'all take care now!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts