Saturday, May 03, 2003

Why am I up this early on a Saturday?

Good question. S had to work and I got up when he did, because well. It was easier. I have crap to do and I don't want to, so I'm blogging. And I was reading one of my favorite blogs this morning () and found Rob's Amazing Poem Generator in the process. Which in turn generated some weird ass poetry about MY little site!

Such as:

Inside KNOWS that I do so back on
bathing
suits. today a talk and had a
bad But the thing
I just made the last
rites So, friggin
annoying and prep time Apparently my
legitimate sick I am not
actually a few
days, with our
usual greet but gonna go into Sorority
show that I have
deteriorated rapidly. I particularly
feel about things in our usual greet
but thanks for a
fate worse I made the
mistake, then I have Leader
of this stereotype that I know that I would rather
miffed with breast because of which by flirting with
Ok. I will occasionally poke
into the day have
just a lot then I know going
to have said this
is will say something
else I know I even realize. Maybe one home
contemplating playing with
the people What
people go try to HIS
premium went up for a hover {
COLOR: #072f67; : Verdana, Arial, ; : 12px; A:stalker and my
mind...


This makes almost as much sense as the crap I wrote in high school!

Went to see X2 last night, which was amazingly good -- considering that I had some idea what was going on and I never even saw X. Although, S did give me a pretty good break down of who the mutants are and what the story is behind them, so that helped a lot. We went with another couple and I didn't think I was going to enjoy that so much, but turned out I did. Sometimes it's hard for me to feel "couple-y" because we don't often do that kind of crap. Go to dinner with another paired off pair and speak the "we" stuff. I like that. You don't feel as pretentious in front of another couple speaking "we" stuff, it's just natural. I like the we stuff, but I don't know that S does so much. I mean, I like my ME stuff too -- but sometimes, it's really cool knowing that there's another part of me out there -- with him. Because of shared experiences and common goals. And I hate to admit it, but it's nice having someone to check in with when making plans. Well, I don't know what WE'RE doing.

I have a lot of issues with WE stuff too, though. I often wonder what I'm cut out for, in the long run that is. I have a hard time putting my faith that someone would want to spend "the long run" just with ME. That someone would want to tie themselves down to me when I'm so flaky and undomesticated. There's a lot in me that finds it hard to believe that one person is going to want to be around for me when I am at my most raw, needy moments. I just want to be able to do things for myself and be for myself and all of that. Because I know that I can trust ME, you know -- whereas relying on this WE stuff is still pretty new to me...

Anyways, not sure how I got down THIS sordid path, other than lack of coffee. Perhaps I'll go remedy the coffee problem and try this again!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts