Tuesday, May 27, 2003


I am so tired of this blog not ever looking like it's supposed to that I am seriously thinking of just starting from scratch. I want cute, orderly blog stuff. I want archives that are PROPER. Is this too much to ask? Apparently. I follow the destructions on how to fix these things and they don't work. They just want money! Maybe I will just give them the darned money and try it again.

That's all -- no real thoughts. I was just looking at the blog from the outside instead of the inside (it's hard to explain but what I see doesn't look like what YOU see) <--- It's all about perspective baby! Anyway, I digress -- I just wanted to say that I don't like how it looks from the outside so I do know that it's not pretty, for those of you happening by, but I do not know how to fix it. So, I guess I'll fix it like I fix everything else: I will throw money on it!

Maybe.

Back to my usual long winded paragraphs soon!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts