Friday, May 09, 2003

Has anyone ever noticed that I tend to start talking in the middle of my thought process? I think I do this in real life too. What's that about?

Also, has anyone noticed how I ask all these questions that turn out to be rhetorical because no one ever writes to answer them? Why, Georgia -- WHY?

And then: why has no one figured out that ColdPlay really doesn't sing that well? I only noticed this recently. It was disturbing. Look at the stars? See how they shine for you? And they were all yellow? Were they stoned when they wrote this? And were WE stoned when we made it like this big huge hit? I even burned it on a cd -- a couple of times. They kind of sound like they took a big breath of air and then spewed out a bunch of words and then when they ran out of breath, they started the next verse. Very strange.

And also, most of my posts start out with this long stream of conciousness thing where I say that I don't have anything to write about -- and then I write 9 paragraphs after that. Imagine if I ever thought I had something to write about?! The BlogSpot would probably have to shut down to pull more power from other websites!!! Think of the proliferation, man.

Got distracted -- I'm actually blogging from S's house, which I almost never do -- and noticed neighbors pulling up... Wanted to see if they were the upstairs neighbors, as these are the folks who have left notes and banged on the wall when things were a bit, er, noisy in the bedroom over here. Turns out that they may be lesbians, which would explain the distaste for heterosexual noise. Not that there's anything wrong with lesbians, but it did bring it in to light for me.

Then further distracted by phone call -- I officially give up on trying to blog from foreign locations!
out!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts