Saturday, May 03, 2003

This was a good one too.

Inside KNOWS that
I have
come to show me
and barely out
how they were all And tear
at the sudden realization the world...
especially. But a really
really care about not
ready for
myself but back
on the pending 30
stuff every single
I WAS going there,
will some bumpy days you
need to her thinking it
probably cute since this
stereotype that say
to get
rid of issues have you
my smile and most raw, needy
moments. I know, that stuff apart. That
meet the
right So, the
people suck

I love "so, the people suck" -- that's just like cool.

Yes, I've been watching the chronicles of Tim & Nicole again on Sorority Life. I need to get a life and not a sorority one! So, I will.

So, now the random poem generator will re-generate its own poems into the new poems! Circle of life baby!

No comments:


Popular Posts