Saturday, May 03, 2003

I think my favorite part of the last poem generator was "inside KNOWS that I have come to show me" -- because isn't that what this is all about?? Me trying to show ME? (And normally, I'm so shy and reclusive it's odd!)

Here's the afternoon events... I lost my adopted cat b/c his daddy came home today. I was cat-sitting this week and had to return my new friend and I was actually pretty bummed about it. The cat had the worst name, but he was such a sweetie. It's funny too b/c I've never really been partial to male cats, b/c the cat my parents had when I was very little was an outdoor tabby named Lefty and he was CRAZY mean. He cornered one of my babysitters on the stairs once -- my parents came home and found her sitting on the stairs crying b/c the cat wouldn't let her down. And this is the person they were trusting MY life with!! Goes to show why I have so many issues, eh? But, I digress... Although I have to say that one of my dad's strongest memories of me as a child was when I was about 9 years Lefty died. And Dad buried him in a pile of grass and we went out to say our goodbyes and I solemnly said "goodbye Dude" -- b/c that's what Dad called the cat. (He was a pretty bad-ass dude, though -- the cat, not dad -- he impregnated pretty much all the female cats on the block when he wasn't scrapping with them) But here lately, with S's cat and now having cat-sat for another boy cat -- I'm pretty fond of them. The boy cats treat me better than the girl cats do.

Also, I'm in trouble for having a big mouth (AGAIN!) and spilling information. And this is only going to be compounded b/c I'm telling the story HERE, but Jesus -- who reads this shit?? I can't help it. See previous blog -- I know I have a big mouth. This is NOT new information. I've been getting in trouble for this since birth. I try, but seems like the simplest bits of information shared turn into drama drama drama. I do not have time for that crap. I like to watch it on MTV and I've done my soap opera stint -- my dues are paid. I don't like to credit Avril Lavigne, but why do you have to go and make things so complicated?? Let's just all get along! He said that she said that you said this and why the hell did you say that when you told ME not to? I don't know! Does it matter? I said it! Let's move on.

In my 30th year I am going to work on being a more quiet and demure docile person. And then when all of y'all are bitching that I don't say anything and I don't contribute much and I'm pretty much a boring wallflower then we will see.

And yes, I could be a wallflower if I wanted to be! I was married to a showboating prick for too long and I learned to shut up and sit in the back seat and keep every damned thing to myself and I didn't like it. But I can do it. But somehow -- I think there are some who may be ill prepared for quiet shy reserved Heather. I think some may think it a sign of the apocalypse. But I could be wrong.

IT'S ALL GOOD!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts