Thursday, July 17, 2003

Had I known that blogging about sleep was going to keep me from doing it, I may have waited til this morning. But I really do think it was drinking beer on an empty stomach. OY vey!

I'm thinking about changing my blog name just so attract more readers. When I first log onto Blogger, there is a list of "newly published" blogs. This LITERALLY means the last 10 people to hit "publish" on their blog. I always click on the sites with interesting names and frankly, more often than not I am greatly disappointed. Whereas, we all know that if people were drawn to MY site because it had an interesting name then they certainly would not be disappointed because this is fascinating, thought-provoking crap HERE! ;-)

Still, I bet if instead of Inside Heather's Head the title was Heather Gives Head I'd be getting a LOT of hits per day -- what do you want to bet??

No comments:


Popular Posts