Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Ok. Seriously -- I throw a DESPERATE plea to the masses requesting help finding me a hobby and I get ONE response?? The suggestions from the responder (or is it respondOR?) were: lap dancing, pot smoking, dog walking, stamp collecting and as last resort (b/c the writer KNOWS me) -- cooking. Hmm. I'm thinking the only viable suggestion there is lap dancing. But the problem there remains that if I start doing that then we're looking into serious b/f conflict of interest. After all, I can't JUST be lap dancing for him b/c that defeats my purpose of finding OUTSIDE interests. Not to mention, you know, I already do that. Sort of. So there is that.

Cooking is an amusing suggestion and I only don't go along with it because I get home so late that it's not worth doing interesting things from scratch and then potentially having them go a-wry so then I'm still starving only now it's 10:30!

As I look around my disastrous house I'm thinking more and more that I need to develop a CLEANING hobby, followed shortly thereafter by a re-decorating hobby. But these are all practical and therefore boring things. I don't know. I'll keep thinking on it.

In the meantime, learned today that my REAL age is actually 5 years over my ACTUAL age -- largely because of my lack of exercise. One would think that I might want to translate that into a hobby, but one would be wrong. Those things just make me want to eat more Twinkie & Ho-ho's. As long as I'm still fitting through doors without the benefit of lubricant then screw it! Active people are over-rated and are more likely to be injured by weights falling on their heads or by getting hit by a passing car when they're out jogging and stuff. THOSE are the statistics you don't read about and you know why? Because statisticians are ALL skinny people!

Think I'll go have a sandwich and a beer on that note!

kisses all -- write me!
HP
insideheathershead@hotmail.com

No comments:


Popular Posts