Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Here's the latest... Had the visit with the dentist today and all was fabulous. They have a "watch" on one of my teeth, but they've been watching it for some time. Apparently my tooth is threatening to do BAAAD stuff, so I need to keep it in line.

Also, bought a couple of bathing suits today b/c I couldn't try them on -- the Wally World dressing room was shut down. So, I just bought 'em and tried 'em on at home. :::Phew:::: There is no torture worse in life for a chunky girl than trying on bathing suits. It's a fate worse than death -- worse than being out of chocolate even! It's BAD! But I read this theory that you're supposed to start trying them on with lots of coverage and then work your way down to the least amount you're comfortable with. I started with a scuba suit and really felt too exposed in THAT, so... Just kidding. I said heck with everyone -- I'm fat, you know it and I definitely know it and no amount of matronly swimsuit is going to cover that up so I might as well get a decent tan and bought a bikini. Apparently, these things are not designed for people with breast because the two I have tried on barely cover my nipples. Not quite the amount of tan even I was going for! So, it's back to the drawing board and the Wally World in hopes of better wares. (Wears?)
kisses and goodnight,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts