Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Oh my goodness! I allowed Tax Day to go by without comment. Then again, when you file your taxes in January because you have money coming (and now gone) I guess the day is a tad uneventful.

Had to get up at the CRACK of dawn this morning to wait for the cable guy. You know how they are with their time span appointments -- we'll be there 8-10 and then they get here at 2? Well, I'm pacing around and then I just got a funny feeling. Called the automated line and turned out that my appointment wasn't until TOMORROW! Which means I get to do this early rising and waiting thing AGAIN! So, I've used my time wisely... Went and tanned and decided to pop into the Ghetto Lion to get some cereal and stuff. First of all, I SWEAR I am never shopping in this store again -- I do not CARE if they have me blockaded in with their ultra-convenience! I never shop anyway and when I go to that store and they don't even have one of the two products I actually regularly buy -- well, I'm done. I will go out of my way a couple of blocks and go to a grocery store that actually -- I don't know -- HAS FOOD IN IT! And the worst part was that I was in line behind a man who was buying a large beer and many packs of cigarrettes to start his day off. I don't need to know that there are people living like that (even if I DO know it) before I have even had coffee. Before 10 am! I have done my time in white trash-ville, o-kay? I'm happy to live in blissful ignorance of its continued existence!

Anyways -- have to run off to start my day -- AGAIN! God bless those customers they had best not be asking me stupid questions today or complaining because they got a dui and we raised their rates. Stay home and get drunk like the rest of us, buddy. Or at least be a good drunk driver, like me! Ha ha...

kisses to all,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts