Saturday, April 19, 2003

I think it's funny that I feel, like, pressured to post things when NO ONE is reading this. I could never be a professional writer because ostensibly someone would be reading my writings and therefore the pressure would be legitimate... Which would mean the writing would need to be legitimate too! Not, well I got up today and killed the cable guy and then went to my slavercise class. The usual... Har har

Actually, got up today and went tanning -- my new hobby! That's right kids: premature aging and skin cancer is now considered a hobby! It's just the weirdest thing to be lying in there like a pod person thinking there surely must be at least 10 valuable things I should be doing with my time instead. And think of how easy it would be for someone to just go in and mow down all those people while they're naked and helpless like aliens in one of those "Set it and FORGET it" machines. I can't believe no one's ever written a book about that. Well, they probably have I just haven't taken the time to search it out. If not, someone should! GREAT idea! It's not going to be, I don't come up with the full throttle plot line, I just get the itch of the beginning of an idea and then lose it, because you know -- I'm thinking about my hair or something. Or obsessing about the skinny beautiful women who go tan and just make the rest of us look even worse. I tan because tan fat looks better than white fat. Whenever I see fat people who are tan I think -- yes, that IS an improvement. It's like wearing black -- it's that same slimming, shadowy effect. Sure, I'm itchy and red and splotchy most of the time but at least I'm tan! And that is what counts! Ignore the cellulite -- it's shadowed in tan! You don't need to work out or eat right or even move around! Just lay in a pod and look healthy and STRONG!

In other news -- apparently S & I just broke up because he's in love with another woman who is more is "love personality type" -- what're you gonna do?? When someone's wrong for you, they're just WRONG! I don't want to trot out all the stories, but I will! Watch this space for more on I'M OK, BUT YOU'RE JUST WRONG!

kisses to all,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts