Thursday, April 24, 2003

I'm sick. I HATE sick people because they are SO friggin annoying and now I am one of them. I never get sick and usually have to use my "sick" days for mental health stuff. However, since this week I already had my stomach issues then my legitimate sick time is now unavailable. Sucks. But if I want to party like a rock star for my birthday then those are the breaks.

But back to my original thought... Sick people suck. They whine and complain and just BITCH. I'm sick, here are all of my symptoms -- pity me. I won't lie: because I rarely get sick I am a FAT whiner when I am ill. "I think my fever went up another point -- start the last rites" <--- and I'm not even Catholic. However, I also have a martyr complex so will steadfastly refuse offers of help because I'm a big girl. I can do it on my own. Still, when I'm sick I want my mommy. She wasn't kissy-kissy nurse maid or anything, but she brought me stuff and parked me in front of the tv. I don't want much more than that.

So, I guess I'm off to park myself in front of my tv and will just hope that the stuff magically appears. Doesn't matter anyways, because let me tell you about these symptoms I have...

Just kidding. G'night!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts