Sunday, April 13, 2003

Let me just say, briefly, that the sunshine and..some let's just say relaxation and release have GREATLY improved my mood.

I went down the beach and people watched for a while yesterday with S and that always does a lot to ease me. Watching other people going by and knowing they have their own bs problems just like I do and knowing they care as much about me and mine as I do about them and theirs... I have always had this weird thing where knowing that the universe is HUGE and that I am just a teeny part of it keeps me balanced. Most people look at the stars and it makes them feel small. And it DOES make me feel small, but never in a bad way. It makes me re-gain perspective. I don't need to be the smartest and the funniest and the cutest and just the center all the time. It's okay if the focus is away from me because there's MUCH more than me. I need that. Feeling like just one ant in the ant race does a lot to help me get re-centered.

Potentially annoying the neighbors with loud O's doesn't hurt either, but y'all didn't need to know THAT much -- did you?

Enjoy the sun and take note of the fact that I'm BACK!

Godspeed,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts