Wednesday, November 12, 2003

"We've got a possible 511, here"

Everyone that knows me, knows that my mother is insanely curious about my mundane life. She read my diary when I was a teenager, and I caught her reading my email a few years ago and both times it caused a MAJOR upheaval in my life. Tears and screaming and the whole nine yards. It was ugly.

But, now -- the Onion has once more sent a ripple of fear through me with this article. After all, she wouldn't have to do anything TOO terribly sneaky to find me here, chronicling boring life stuff ad nauseum.

One good reason NOT to use your last name in your blog, people! Keep Mom and her Google happy self away from wild drunk references and whatnot.

Good Lord -- still, it was pretty damned funny. "Widmar said he expects his site to provide Lillian with ample cause for worry."

I love the Onion. I never remember to read it, but I do like it a lot.

This usurped other blog-spiration, so until next time...

HP

No comments:


Popular Posts