Saturday, November 08, 2003

I have to get ready for my evening, but needed to throw some randoms out...

Was at the hair salon today and saw the ugliest woman I have ever seen in my life. I always feel sorry for people who are just empirically unatractive. What is there to work with there? Wax your brows, babe -- at least then you'll have two. My goodness. I hate to be so cruel but she was ugly and then she had the ugly girl personality that goes along with it. Whining about how mistreated she is by the world and the little things that people in her office do that just bug her. Not to mention how she got into the lengthy discussion about how implanting computer chips into children is a good thing because then they can never really be lost.

O-kay.

Also, I realized last night that old people will keep all you can eat cheapie buffets alive forever. Here's why... As our grandparents slowly pass away, we will start going to those kind of places out of nostalgia for the days that Nana took us there... Next thing you know -- we're the old people at the Country Kitchen Buffet. It just happens.

Note to the few men out there -- if your wife/girlfriend/significant other says that they are starting to look old, this is NOT an invitation to not only agree, but point out in exactly what ways they are starting to look old. This is a plea for a relatively sincere sounding statement that we look younger every day and by God you must have found the fountain of youth baby!

My apologies to Dave for not giving him his props for actually commenting on my Richie Riches piece. I think I was still in shell shock from his suggestion that I read something that doesn't involve single British or Irish girls trying to get laid. I mean, seriously -- has he met me??

Look for a review of Rose's search for love via booty networking, coming soon to a blog near you!

Ciao!

No comments:


Popular Posts