Sunday, November 23, 2003

round & round she goes...

I had a rather bizarre afternoon taking boudoir photos of one of my best friends. I never, ever want to see her cleavage again, not even in an extreme cleavage emergency. And the only purpose it served for me is to make me feel fat and PALE. And flat-chested. Sigh. Well, I could diet and tan and buy boobs, but who has time for that?

Anyways, the pictures were fun. I was waxing nostalgic over my one stint at boudoir type photos, all though mine were in a group and I kept ruining them by closing my eyes, so it really wasn't the same. Often times, the cheesy shots turn out just as cheesy as you think, but every now and again you get a surprise winner! Luckily, the girl is rather photogenic so she doesn't have any real concerns.

In other crevices from my brain -- I am wondering why I didn't think to take classes a long time ago! I get out of all kinds of shit just by saying that I have homework to do. I mean, most of the time it is true -- I DO have homework to do. But, it's not always true that I'm doing it. But if it keeps me out of the Nagging Zone then I am all for it!

My head's too achy to give you more tonight, sorry. I have homework to do! ;-)

No comments:


Popular Posts