Wednesday, November 12, 2003

pre-coffee jitters

1. Yes, I know that the cnn story turned out to be a fake. I mostly suspected that, but I'm mildly taken aback that it was somehow linked to a cnn story without repercussion. Nevertheless, y'all can stop telling me.

2. How would I live without Febreeze? Those last minute "oops, I really shouldva washed this but I really want to wear it!" moments would be a disaster without it.

3. I'm thinking of moving the blog over to Salon.com but not sure what would happen to all the stuff HERE. Would it sit in cyberspace forever for me to come back and visit it and remember when fondly? Who can tell me this? DAVE!?

4. I'm late for work, again. And my boyfriend don't love me no mo' but we're pushing onwards anyway! ;-)

HP

No comments:


Popular Posts