Wednesday, June 04, 2003

HP-a-go-go

I've acquired an HP printer, it fell off a truck -- as it were. I really like the idea of owning an HP product because, you know, I am HP. It's dorky, I'm admitting this -- but I do not care. Anyways, it doesn't work and how can I complain about that, because it was free. But nevertheless, I called the HP people and I had to go through this annoying string of questions about who I was and where I lived and so forth only to have the 22 year old answering the phone tell me that he wasn't a technician and that because my product was out of warranty he could TRANSFER me to a technician but it would cost me $25. But for that fee I would get UNLIMITED support for a week. I have decided that I am going to strongly consider this option. $25 for unlimited support? I don't get that from my bra, even. Even my boyfriend and my closest friends have yet to offer me 7 straight days of UNLIMITED support. Think of the possibilities! Need help figuring out how to cook that chicken marsala? Call your technician! Needing a little validation because the amount of lard you're carrying around is reprehensible? HP Techs to the rescue! It's great -- who could ask for anything more? I frankly think its a bargain, but I'm getting ready to go on a mini-weekend trip (with ANOTHER HP, actually!) so need to cut corners wherever I can.

Me and the other HP are gonna be trolling through the streets of Charlottesville to try to find my girl a new crib -- looking forward to some one on one just girl time. Haven't had that in extended doses in QUITE some time. Plus we're going to play in the pool. This reminds of me of when I was a kid and the rare occasions when my parents would take me on a road trip and I would pitch a complete tantrum unless they got a hotel with a pool in it -- and they totally caved! What a spoiled brat I was -- if I ever have kids, sure hope they don't turn out like me! ;-)

Well, I'm whipped from all of my running around today and talking to crazy people in the meantime, think I'm gonna call it a day. Maybe my HP unlimited support tech can start reading me bedtime stories and tucking me in a night! That would be SO cool!

later,
HP: but not the one with unlimited, out of warranty support -- your warranty's gotta be intact!!

No comments:


Popular Posts