Friday, June 06, 2003

Slight delay in my departure time... Random thoughts: things I like about taking "mini-breaks"... I will have uncensored time with one of my closest friends -- straight up GIRL time. Get to blow the VB dust of my shoes and see new things and experience new places, even if only briefly. I get to eat high-calorie laden food guilt free because I am on vacation and it's just part of the experience. Get to stay in a hotel which is something I like to do, one of those rare indulgence things. Packing up all of my "little bottles" (as my friend K calls my toiletries) gives me the chance to finally see my bathroom counter and clean it a little bit.

Things I dislike... I'm one of those "boyfriend girls", in case you haven't figured this out. Get kinda bummed spending the weekend away from Mr. Man because that's the only time we really get to spend together. Gonna miss his cranky ass. Have to drive, which I dislike vehemently and which is why I don't take MORE mini-break vacations. I have to figure out what I want to wear for the next 2 days at least a day in advance. I usually don't know what I am going to wear until I'm wearing it. Have to bring all of my "little bottles" -- thus looking like a vain freak. Which, let's face it, I am.

Can't think of anything else because I got overwhelmed by hiccups and need to go cure them and can finally leave in about half an hour!!

On the road finally...
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts