Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Got reconnected with The Spark.com

through someone else's blog this morning and have been wasting time taking their silly tests. The one that was my personal favorite though was the gender test, they guess your gender based on your answers to questions that aren't about clothes or hair or whatever. You're thinking that's just dumb, but since I know you want to go and test it out here's the link for THAT: The Spark Gender Test



The thing I thought was interesting was that while it DID guess right about me, it was only 86% certain. And looking at the statistical breakdown it's because a lot of my answers were actually more masculine than feminine. For example, one of the questions was if you had to pick one way to die would it be falling or drowning. Apparently more men than women say falling, but I couldn't imagine choosing drowning. You have too much time to think that you have a chance to get out ot it. Frankly, there a lot of really stereo-typed questions in there and I would LOVE to see how my introverted friends do on this thing but the one that I think defines the stereotype is whether or not you carry things in your pockets normally. Seriously, how much more stereotyped can you be??

Anyways, I have a TON of running around I want to do before work and if that is going to happen my body needs to be in the shower 15 minutes ago!!
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts