Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Free Advertising

I'm not one to promote things without benefit to myself but Aleve Cold and Sinus is THE bomb! I just took it when I woke up this morning and I almost feel normal again and I don't have that fuzzy, stoned, my hair-is-standing-on-end cold med feeling. I know it's an illusion created by drugs but who cares? I'll be able to function today without slipping into monotone. Best yet -- if I feel okay, it keeps my whining down to its usual dull roar!!

YAY Aleve -- I'm a believer! Balever! ;-)

Off to work feeling somewhat normal...
HP

ps... Have y'all figured out that I finally learned how to use the bold and italic stuff? Now if only I could consistently get my links to work I may consider going pro and putting some pictures and stuff up!

No comments:


Popular Posts