Thursday, June 05, 2003


It's the tip-top of my monthly hormone cycle and so now I am on the fast track to HAPPY! This is this whirling, peaceful feeling that I fall into where I am drowning in contentment with my life and all that it entails. Work's going good, boyfriend is the best and love my friends. My house is a disaster, but who cares? And best of all, my FAVORITE HP is going to be here in 17 days! Harry Potter! He's totally my favorite and can't believe I didn't mention him in last night's HP-a-go-go blog!

Short line today, have to run through shower to get ready because just found out that Dad's in the paper today (and not for his USUAL activities, for once) -- so I'll have to stop by and pick up a paper on the way to work. Funny how no matter old we get we never stop getting proud over our dad's silly accomplishments. Well, that's how it is for me. Dad drives me up the wall with his nagging and short temper, but he's Dad -- who else is going to come over and drain my water heater at 1am?

later,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts