Monday, June 23, 2003

Interesting things in my inbox

Not my Heather's Head Inbox -- Lord knows you people just read for free without expressing of your OWN opinions about this information. Don't say thanks, don't offer your own opposing viewpoints, don't even say fuck ya -- and I'm not bitter, so I don't care.

Nope, this was from the OTHER inbox. The private one, ooooo. Got a cool quote from my friend K that I'm thinking of tattooing on my ass, and YES, there is in fact enough space even for quote of this length.

"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them."

-Ralph Waldo "My Hero" Emerson (K added the "my hero" but kinda have to agree after this way-cool quote)

And then following was the word of the day...
bloviate \BLOH-vee-ayt\ verb
: to speak or write verbosely and windily

Hmmm... Who does this remind us of?

That's all -- just got home, gonna graze on a ham samwich right quick and spend the rest of the night with my head buried in Harry Potter.
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts