Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Well damn. Damn damn damn. I came "online" again just to share with y'all the boring story of my Renters class. And then I hit the wrong damned button and lost the whole friggin' thing... But it went something like this...

Blah blah blah, teacher is cool but has really deep Weather man voice.... Does anyone else think that guys with deep voices sound like meteorologists? Blah blah blah... Found out that my classmates are better employees than I am because they cheat the system but it's known that this is okay. We're expected to be available for calls a certain percentage of the time and they keep that number high by keeping the customer on hold while they note his account or whatever. Blah blah blah, I can't do this -- feel too guilty. Blah blah blah renters is weird -- the customers can go online and issue the policy to themselves but I have to go to class for days to do it -- blah blah blah, doesn't this make me dumb?

And a bunch of other stuff like that. But now, it's after 7 and I want to eat something at a normal hour for once in my life so I am going to do that. Still dealing with stuff offline/outside Heather's Head so will go back to previous unavailable status. Will return soon...
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts