Monday, June 02, 2003


Here's what's going on inside & outside of your Heather's Head...

I got entangled with an entire box of salt this weekend, I fear, and am now retaining so much water that the ocean has probably dropped levels. My rings are tight, my jeans are tighter and I am an UNHAPPY girl. I've been trying to drink lots of water, and this works to make me pee more -- but not enough. I am HUGE -- Macy's called and asked how hard they thought it would be for me to get have 20 strings attached to me and have me airborne on Thanksgiving Day. Not much pay for floats, but at least I'd have a cool vantage point over the parade. Whatever, it's casual summer at work so I'm wearing pajama pants to work tomorrow so I can breathe -- BIG ones!

Also, starting my ascent up the old corporate ladder -- I'll be handling renters insurance soon. Direct all of your questions to the previously listed email address... What I already know is that -- it's so cheap to get it that you'd be dumb not to have it! All i know is -- thank GOD, because the auto only stuff was getting to be a big old drag. If I have to add one more hoopty to someone's policy and explain why they don't need physical damage insurance, well... That's boring work-related stuff, but trust me -- it's old.

And in final short news (tomorrow's my long day) -- I COOKED tonight, can you believe it? And it even turned out okay, but I still need to figure out how to bake chicken with sauce on it and still have it turn out crispy. I found all kinds of recipes and just kind of making something in the middle. Hopefully I don't keel over in the middle of the night from some poorly cooked chicken illness. Remember me well if there are no more posts, it was death by chicken!

Off to night-night, still waiting for someone to write-write. (Oooo, maybe poorly cooked chicken disease - PCCD - causes you to start out with bad rhymes and then it's down hill from there?)
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts