Thursday, September 04, 2003

more on randomness

>Scandanavians don't make good batteries. When Daddy and I went to Ikea a few weeks ago, I had him buy me some batteries because I was running low and my toothbrush wasn't giving me good vibes. Ikea batteries suck. Yeah. I said it, yeah I used their name. Bring on the slander suits, baby! My wireless mouse has been giving me nasty-grams about its batteries dying, so I finally replaced 'em with some Ikea batteries. Suck. Two sets of batteries and the mouse wouldn't even jiggle, put in some slightly used Energizers and :::BAM::: we got the juices flowing again. Love that bunny!

>You can watch too much E! tv. They're now showing Melrose Place in the mornings, and it turns out its just as inexplicably addictive now as it was 10 years ago. Kimberly ran over Michael and Sidney got framed. But Jane needs Michael to sign a business contract or she loses a big fashion deal. Billy started working at D&D because of Amanda's pushing just as whatshername gets back from dealing with confronting her father over his past sexual abuse. Heavy stuff, man.

>You know, I almost never write checks for anything anymore. I pay by phone or the internet or have stuff automatically withdrawn. Turns out some people are still happy to get their check in the mail and I'm a little stuck now because I'm waiting for my order to come. Oops!

>You know you're broke when you're cashing in your change jar just to have an extra $30 pocket money. It's not I'm THAT broke but I've been actively trying to avoid dipping any further into my mostly depleted savings account and I've got a week to go til payday and I'm taking a mini-break this weekend. Luckily, I've got a closet STUFFED with liquor so me and HP2 should still be able to have a rousing time, even on a limited budget.

That's all for now.
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts