Thursday, August 07, 2003

Carson Daly sucks

I really wish I knew how to make that bigger. I don't have time for lengthy blog but this was the first thing on my mind because we watched his late late show before we went to bed last night.

I don't get the whole Carson Daly thing. Tell me again, why is everyone so crazy about him? He's got the strangest color of skin I have EVER seen, I really don't think that color can be found in nature. And then, has there ever been anyone more stuck on themselves? He's the kind of guy I would have had a crush on in junior high school until I grew up in a couple of years and realized what an arrogant ass he was.

He's like an evil frat boy. (Then again, is there any other kind?) Constantly telling stories about his partying times and instead of getting his guests to talk about something more interesting than partying, he challenges them to come up with stories even better than his OWN. Sick. Twisted. Dumb. One of his guests went on and on about the roast that MTV recently threw for Carson, instead of promoting his own movie. If I were his agent, I would have kicked his ass. "What do you care about Carson Daly's roast? What about the movie we're paying you to plug -- if it weren't for THAT movie, your ass wouldn't even be on tv with Carson Daly or even the morning farm report!"

I got to thinking about the whole cult of celebrity thing last night, but unfortunately -- I do not have time to share those thoughts with you. I have to go dash off to work and do that thing all day.

But stay tuned, dear Readers -- for more from inside my head. And a shout out from me to TBO -- thanks again for your kind words, but I am not looking to expand to the publishing yet. Besides, who would pay me for this crap?? :-)

HP

No comments:


Popular Posts