Thursday, January 15, 2004

La Femme Seule

Remember in, like, kindergarten where they had a grade for "doesn't work well with others"? I think that I probably never had a problem with that but I would have gotten marks for "doesn't work well with self". Isn't that sad?

I just realized that's why I don't study so well -- it involves doing it with myself, alone. Trust me, that guy was singing about me when he crooned, "don't wanna be, by myself..." And I've got so many people and so many plans tucked into every nick and cranny so that can rarely happen. That's scary. And then I don't get much accomplished with others, because I'm so excited at having someone to entertain. And someone to entertain me.

I probably shouldn't be sharing these super personal thoughts with the internet, but my site counter just informed me that I have only had one visitor per week for God knows how long. So, no one is out there. There is no life on other planets!

Sigh...

Sincerely,
The Drama Queen

No comments:


Popular Posts