Sunday, January 18, 2004

If you have comments, apparently you will have to keep them to yourself…

Lost my comments again due to some kind of hosting problem. My belief is that it was some kind of funding thing. Nevertheless, another server took over and I can't get their link to work. This is operator error and one that I don't have the patience to fix today... Largely for reasons evident in the below post. Nevertheless, my feeling is that I haven’t had a large amount of readers lately, if the site counter is even working, and what readers I may have aren’t commenting on what they’re reading.

So, I have re-added an email link to the site (which I wasn’t even aware was missing) over where the other blogs are linked. If you want to make a comment, feel free to email me. If you miss the comments button, you can write about that. My blog email address is as always insideheathershead@hotmail.com.

No comments:


Popular Posts