Monday, January 19, 2004

This just in, it may be snowing in Hell

I cooked dinner tonight. A lasagna. And it was DAMNED good.

And you didn't get any.

And that's about as profound as she gets today, kids. ;-)

I actually gave serious thought to posting a long drawn out rehash of how Scott and I hooked up, not because I was feeling warm and fuzzy per se -- but I was talking to the Unicorn last night and she was waxing rhapsodic over this guy she fell in love with... She did ramble on for quite a bit, but I let her because I know how that feels. To have that story of getting together with the one person who really clicks with you and the joy you get from re-telling it because you get to re-live all of the little nuances of it every time...

I always include the part about how crazy Kristian had to go feed Betty Russo's cats. It's kookie, but it was that fact that ultimately drove me to Scott. So, I hope wherever Betty's cats are, they are well-fed and happy.

I have reading I should be doing, in order to get my college classes off on the right foot and all -- but damn it, American Idol is on. How much should one woman have to sacrifice?

HP

No comments:


Popular Posts