Monday, January 19, 2004

Plugging

Here's the thing. I have linked this blog before and it's even listed on the side with my favorite blogs. (Well, they WOULD be my favorites if the friggin' people posted more ofte, but -- what're you gonna do?)

It's Call Centre Confidential again. Oh my God -- I love this crap. It's completely addictive. Do NOT click over there unless you have some time to get clicked into some call center soap opera shit. I particularly get a kick out of the guy (Wrapstar) comparing himself to Tony Soprano. And anyone who has ever worked in any kind of call center environment knows EXACTLY what he is talking about with "made" managers. I haven't been around my company long enough to know who these people are, and with the pending upheaval in progress -- may never be.

But I digress. Call Centre Confidential is just awesome. He write the way I wish I could write -- in short, snappy vignettes about his life. I can sometimes pull off snappy, but short? Let's get serious. I'm just not about short. I am short and even manage to hide that behind over-sized, jacked up shoes. Well, in the winter... In the summer, I allow myself to be short again because sandals...

See, there I go again. Can't stay focused on one little plug long enough to plug it. But please -- check this stuff out. He's great and you get to pick up on some Briticisms in the meantime.

No comments:


Popular Posts