Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Someone sent me one of those "get to know you" quizzes. This is one of the best ones I've seen in a while and I got such a kick out of it that I'm posting it.

Get to know me -- again!

I love this stuff!


1. First name: Heather

2. Were you named after anyone? no, Mom heard the name in a grocery store and loved it

3. Do you wish on stars? sometimes

4. Which finger is your favorite? left hand, ring finger -- corny

5. When did you last cry? week ago Sunday

6. Do you like your handwriting? not anymore -- darn these computers

7. What is your favorite lunch meat? hard salami -- I just realized how phallic that sounds...

8. Any bad habits? The question is: any good habits?

9. What is your most embarrasssing CD on the shelf? I have a Barry Manilow. Yeah, I said it. Singing with the Big Bands

10. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? probably not -- I'm a little intense for me

11. Are you a daredevil? no, not really

12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? yes, I probably have -- but I have kept lots of really good ones

13. Do looks matter? yes

14. How do you release anger? By picking on Tony Kahlua

15. Where is your second home? wherever Scott is

16. Do you trust others easily? Depends on who they are. Sometimes I will pick up a vibe on people and trust them with all kinds of stuff and then OOPS that was a mistake!

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? my doll Sally

18. What class in school do you think is totally useless? Well, I don't see why science is a requirement but I'm such a nerd that I never think any knowledge is useless

19. Do you have a journal? yes, but I don't write it in as much thanks to the blog

20. Do you use sarcasm alot? Do you breathe a lot?

21. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? a very very very long time ago

22. What do you look for in a guy/girl? I like to laugh more than anything -- I'm willing to overlook most things if you just make me laugh

23. What are your nicknames? in my adult life, the ONLY nickname I ever had that stuck was "Red"

24. Would you bungee jump? yes

25. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I barely own shoes that tie but mostly, no

26. Do you think that you are strong? no

27. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Breyers Coffee holds alltime longest but MooseTracks is a big favorite

28. Shoe size? 8 1/2 W

29. What are your favorite colors? RED, purple

30. What is your least favorite thing? anything I HAVE to do

31. How many wisdom teeth do you have? none

32. How many people have a crush on you right now? gonna go with none

33. What do you miss the most right now? this is such a strange question. RIGHT now the thing I miss the most is a pendant I have lost. I have friends that I'm not as close to as I used to be or people who left my life -- I miss them a lot

34. Favorite food? Sushi

35. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings

36. Relationships or one night stands? I think the one night stands might be a problem with my marriage

37. Favorite board game? I don't have a favorite board game but I love Boggle and Cribbage


Feel free to cut and paste and send back -- I would like to get to know you too.

No comments:


Popular Posts