Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I believe that when two people decide to get married that the people in their lives should have to sign some sort of no-drama waiver. Agreeing that there will be NO drama until the wedding is over and if they create drama, then they should have to pay some sort of fine. Not necessarily to the couple, because perhaps the couple is drama oriented themselves... Perhaps the fund should go to some sort of state sponsored wedding fund -- something to help the less fortunate have a nicer wedding than they might have been able to have on their own. Or to the Democratic National Party. Or to the United Way. Something.

Yes, you want to know why I think this. But, you know. And you know I can't say -- here on the internet. That's right, even I still think some things are too private.

Too sad, because all I really wanted to write about tonight was the dialogue I've been having of late with my work buddy The List Master. She could have sparked a really interesting blog topic. She is the only person that I know who would write a list about the lists she needs to make. I mean, that's serious stuff -- she could give my mother a run for her list making money and that is saying A LOT. But, I adore the girl. (And I don't even say this b/c I gave her my blog address and told her to pop in -- she won't be able to tear herself away from cleaning toilets and making lists long enough to bother with me!)

Can't write about her now though, too much drama. Too sad.

All I know is that we must really love each other to pieces if we still want to be married after all this. Seriously. I'm so stressed, I have begun to lose my appetite and when does that EVER happen?

If that keeps up, I'm in serious danger of losing weight. I mean, will the madness ever end?? Next thing I'll be wanting to exercise.

I gotta go lay down until THAT feeling passes. ;-)

xoxo,
H

No comments:


Popular Posts