Wednesday, July 07, 2004

DRAMAPALOOZA 2004

With only 3 days to go to the wedding of the century, the drama never seems to slow down. Our rehearsal dinner was cancelled by my future mother in law and about a quarter of our guests have cancelled due to crazy web of lies that has been spread about why.

In order for me to fully explain all of the drama that has been our wedding, I would a LOT more time, a lot more available brain cells and a lot more space on the internet than just this blog will support.

All I can say is that I never could have gotten through all of this without the love and support of my fiance, my family and my friends.

Some of my girlfriends kidnapped me this past weekend and took me to the most amazing weekend in my life down in Savannah GA. Gorgeous little town, and we had a friggin' blast. Period. I hope to hold the memory of that weekend strongly in mind while I am dealing with the drama that is still marching onwards. It is one of the things that keeps me sane. That and Xanax -- lots and lots of Xanax! :-)

Wish I could write more -- wish I had the energy to share all of the quirky tales from this crazy week. For those of you who have been through it with us, I think we can all agree that no matter what Scott and I will never forget our wedding week! For those of you who have been involved in a lesser degree or not at all, your well wishes and offers of support have been appreciated.

MOVE FORWARD!

No comments:


Popular Posts