Sunday, February 08, 2004

Don't read this if you haven't watched Sex & the City and don't want to know what happened....
aka: a Spoiler!

My blogging is slipping, which bothers me a little. I like to write. I like to write even when I don't have anything to say.

I really like to write when I have better things to do!

Like studying or catching up on my classwork.

I'm not sure I am really cut out to be a GOOD student. I've been enjoying going to class and the material is interesting. I won't even mind the tests, but the little assignments are what annoy me to no end. I am to be keeping a journal for my communications class, which is all well an good -- but it is an extremely guided, planned journal.

Hello, that is SO not my thing. That would be like you all telling me what I should blog about. Then again, I would welcome that a little because at least then I would know someone was reading this.

Only two more episodes of Sex and The City left... Guess you're wondering about THAT segue, huh? She quit her column tonight. So that she could move to Paris "indefinitely" with Alex. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, I like the guy. He's rich, he's sexy, he's sweet. But she barely knows him and he just seems quite different from her. Maybe because he's so much older. I really didn't like his reaction to her friends at the dinner party. Fairly uptight and snobbish. Just didn't fit the puzzle.

And what if she is going because she doesn't want to fall out of a window? Can't that be a part of it?

Frankly, I've had occasion to battle with that but the fact is that I have never been with anyone who completed me more than Scott does. He's funny and he's serious and he's helpful and kind. He spent this whole weekend helping my parents re-do their new house. I can't think of a single other man I've ever been with who would have gone along with that so willingly. Anyone else might have done it, but would have pitched a big fit about it or whined and complained the whole time. He just went along with whatever anyone needed. Even when it didn't seem to make sense -- as my mother's requests often tend not to do.

I think that's why when we have patches of not getting along that it seems to hit me so hard and knock me over. Because we just do so well so much of the time otherwise. He's remarkably tolerant of my babbling, I'm remarkably tolerant of his teasing.

Anyways, I'm all over the page because I'm so friggin' tired. Going to go communicate mosaically til I pass out.

kisses,
HP

No comments:


Popular Posts