Monday, May 23, 2005

Visitors

I have a new visitor coming to the blog, so I thought I should throw some of the pictures up and try to clean up the place a bit.

Hello new visitor. Snoop around a bit. There are varying degrees of moodiness here in this place. Yes, I will talk about you. Some people have specifically requested not to be mentioned by name, and they get cute nicknames. Some people get cute nicknames just because. Scott got called out by Rose a long time ago, so Rose doesn't get a cute nickname. Scott used to be just S, but alas no more. If you want a cute nickname, you will need to fill out a CN420 form in triplicate and file it with our registrar. (Rose, this is why I am always calling you out, by the way -- because of that.)

Just like photos where people look for themselves in party shots, some people merely stop by looking for mention of them. Tony Kahlua is one of thse people. I will often highlight his name in some way to save him from having to read all the other words. If you are looking for mention of you, try here or here. (Or at least, mention things you were around for.)

If you're just shopping, I suggest some of our vintage 2003 blogs. They're a bit wittier, in the writer's opinion, and less philosophical and melodramatically analyzing the meaning of friendship, blah blah blah. More on the early times of dating and stuff. Although, some of Bridezilla stuff before July 2004 was kind of funny too. But, hey maybe you don't want funny, which is good because we're stocked to the gills with not funny!

So, here you go -- welcome to my world, feel free to stop by again.

xoxo
H.

ps: Just ate something called Sushi Candy Roll at a local sushi place called This Old House that my friend Curly Sue took me to for belated birthday dinner and I have GOT to tell you that this stuff was OFF THE CHAIN. Oh my God! It was eel wrapped with rice and avocado but it was sooooo sweet and nummy... Mmmmm... I may have erotic dreams about this stuff, it was SO good.

And if you're looking for some summer reading, might I suggest The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I really enjoyed this book, although it was less about the wife than it was promised to be.

No comments:


Popular Posts