Saturday, December 04, 2004

In the spirit of "my dad can beat up your dad", I give you my husband can out-bling your husband.

Finally colored my hair. It's kind of a toffee color, I think. I like it. It's a lot closer to my natural color which will be easier maintenance wise. Maybe. I think I'm just used to being blonde now, so it's hard to switch.

I get home, Scott comes scooting down the stairs to see how I turned out. He was a bit taken aback by the color change, but I think he'll get over it. I start teasing him about how he can't say I can't make a decision about changing my hair color now and he says, "You might want to be a little nicer to me..." Then he goes into the other room and gets me a gift bag. Inside the bag is a cute little bear and I'm all awww, that's so sweet. And then I realize the cute bear isn't the gift -- the cute little bear is wearing big diamond earring studs.

Hubba ding a bling bling!

I've been saying I wanted diamond studs forever but because I knew I planned to wear them in my second hole have always felt a little guilty for this desire. Like, I'm not worthy to have something so blingy just to put in an extra hole.

I've changed my mind! Kapow! I've got zing, I've got sizzle -- I'm loving it!!

It was this time last year that we got engaged -- a year ago tomorrow actually. I feel like a princess -- having a day that bling gets bestowed upon me. Hee hee!

Thanks to my honey and thanks to all of you for listening to me rave about my diamonds -- they are just so much fun!

Diamonds may not be my best friend but it's nice that my best friend likes to give them to me...

H.

No comments:


Popular Posts