Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving p.s.

While carving the turkey, Scott asked if we had any Thanksgiving traditions about the bird that he should observe. I said that for most of my life the tradition was not to even have a turkey. You see, my mother doesn't really like turkey. Not even on Thanksgiving. During dinner she said, "Everything was wonderful...except for the turkey. It can't help it -- it's turkey." During dessert she said, "Next year I'll know to skip dinner and just have dessert."

But then again, where the dessert was concerned I couldn't really blame her. She made this cake called Better than Sex cake. Now, I like sex.

A lot.

But, this cake was soooo good I almost didn't want to brush my teeth afterwards because that meant I would lose the taste of the cake.

There are LOTS of times I can't wait to brush my teeth after sex...

I mean, I'm just saying... The cake was really good.

1 comment:

Cattiva said...

HAHAHA! OK. So send me the recipe. You can't keep something like that to yourself.


Popular Posts