Thursday, November 04, 2004

Check out Catt who once again says the things that I would say if I had opinions about things that weren't about my hair for longer than 5 minutes. Does This Mean I'm a Grown-up? She makes a very good point about actually getting involved and knowing the issues and so forth. I would love to do this, but this would take away from the time I really need to spend thinking about my hair.

Which I can now get back to thinking about since this election thing is over. Don't get me wrong, as you have read I was really into it. But there's just so long that I can be morally outraged before I remember -- I have no morals, I CAN'T have outrage! ;-)

So, about my hair. I'm already getting the fever for major haircolor change again. Scott (surprise) doesn't understand this. Probably few people understand this. [Other than my Goth Martha Stewart. But she's actually morally outraged these days and has little time to obsess about my hair color with me. I bet if I showed up with black hair though, she'd sit up and take notice! (Calm down, I would never.)] I just like to change it. I don't like to change my hairstyle too much or too often -- other than adding more layers sometimes and maybe going a little shorter or a little longer -- so the only way I can express my moodiness is in different colors. Problem is that I'm just always going to be a ditzy blonde underneath the color, so why try to hide it? I want to go some cool shade of brown because it's about the only thing I've never really done, but just not sure I can pull it off. There's just the whole stereotype of brunettes being more serious and mousy and whatever. If anything, I'm a sarcastic grouchy grown-up Daria -- maybe I SHOULD have black hair... But then again, I'm also ditzy and spacy and chatty, so perhaps the blonde is the best way...

America if you want a REAL issue to vote on, one where your vote may count -- vote for Heather's Hair Color!

Should it be:
Blonde
Blue
Brown
Red (but not that crazy red color)
Tiger-striped

No hanging Chads in this election! :-)



4 comments:

Rosebud said...

check out blue...I was thinking blue highlights myself..lol. I can totally understand about the whole hair thing. Going through some indecision myself with my own hair. So tell me what you think I should do. ; )

Cattiva said...

Twisted minds think alike. Believe it or not, my next post is about hair. Really. I'm probably going to put it up tonight after I edit out all the bad grammar and spelling that make me look like the idiot I am. Not your hair, but mine. Your hair is more fun to talk about though. I can see you as redish brown. Skip the skunk stripes. Blue could be interesting, too. It might make Scott's head spin around, though.

Anonymous said...

Let's cut to the chase, this is all an attempt to hide the fact that your biological clock is just hammering away, and you need a distraction. That being said, stay with the Farrah look, you look mahvelous as it is.

Heather said...

Rose: I liked the brown with the red highlights on you. How about a Japanese straightening? Especially on the island man -- that would rock! I think it's like a kajillion dollards though.

Catt: Yes, the blue would cause some head spinning. For sure.

Anonymous: Farrah look -- that's funny.


Popular Posts