Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I can't believe I have to admit this, but I really didn't know what it meant to be in a red state vs. a blue state. I just knew that in some states, it apparently "doesn't matter" if you vote or not because it's already decided. (This is sad. Can I move to a state where it matters? How much time do I have??)

Anyways, while searching for this information -- I came across a "are you red or blue" quiz, which was interesting. As it turns out, because I happen to know a lot of "red facts" I come across as red.

Who knew?

My list of things to do is ever-increasing and source of consternation in my marriage. This is pretty funny considering that it's mostly things that I have to do and he doesn't even really know how long this list is. (it's long -- very long.) I spend most waking moments shuffling my mental day planner trying to figure out when the fuck I'm going to clean my house again. Or even have time to nag him to do it! I have a weekend open the end of the month and I'm already convinced this must mean that I have forgotten something that I have to do. This is the only logical explanation.

After all, there's no way I REALLY have time to write a research paper in advance, do I? :-)

More than one draft, indeed!

2 comments:

Cattiva said...

Cleaning the house is overrated. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Heather said...

HA! You only say that b/c YOU were smart enough to have kids to do it for you! ;-)


Popular Posts