Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yeah, so I've been playing with Flickr and so have been terrible about writing.

As usual.

Latest topic of note is that we are losing a tenant in the condo AGAIN. Oy. It's a combo factor of her being a bit of an idiot and sending a text message to Scott explaining that the rent would be late (again) and that she would pay on the 16th and would call later to explain.

I mean, why not just call?

This did not hit Scott well, as it was 5am on a Monday morning and has basically had it up to the roof with his job and people in general taking advantage of his generosity. Or something. At least, this is how it was summed up to me when he explained that he asked her to pack up by text message. And she agreed, having no concept of her rights as a tenant whatsoever.

I mean, Jesus.

So, once again can't keep someone in there til the end of their lease. And I'm in full on panic mode. I tried to call her myself and work it out but she didn't want to "stress anyone out" and she needed to get a roof over her child's head.

Um, sorry -- but if that was so important, how come the rent was always late? Am I just naive?

Oy. So, that's a bit of a stressor.

But, that's okay. I have lately put on about 5 pounds, so I can afford to skip a meal. Which not having any rental income may get me in the position to do.

Actually, about the 5 pounds. I don't remember gaining weight being this painful before. I must have bought new clothes every 10 pounds in a bigger size. My clothes are so tight and I come home every day with a button tattoo on my belly. I just feel like a Macy's float. And I KNOW that 5 lbs does not look like much to other people because I have borne witness to many people who said they needed to lose 5 lbs and then did and I swear I never saw the difference.

Crazy. I mean, when I quite WW, I had about 30 lbs to go to my goal. I was okay with that though because I had clothes that fit. This is not good.

And I don't understand, because I'm not exercising much and I'm not eating right and I'm drinking extra glasses of wine... WHY can't I get this weight off? It's just a mystery!

No comments:


Popular Posts