Sunday, August 12, 2007

Princess Keeper of the Things


I've got to come up with a better Ya-Ya name, but this is something what I'm like. I have the things that people want. I have a large collection and it seems to be a jumbled mess, but I'm the only one who knows where the things are.

It's crazy the things that I am supposed to know what they are and where they are. Partly because I do. But partly because that's the part of his brain that Scott assigned to me. We have 700,000 wires lying around our house in some sort of crazy, puzzling tangle or another. We are not allowed to throw any of them away because we are going to need them one day. Yet, when the time comes to find the illustrious cord -- he expects me to know where it is and what it is.

Excuse me, I am the one who wanted all these cords out of here in the first place. I begged, I pleaded. Some of them are missing specifically because I hid them from you to see just how long it was going to be before you asked me where they are. And it was a long time ago buddy!

I have countless theories on why this is the way it is but really it's just to boil down to my only child theory again. Just search for that, it's all that.

I don't have time to tell you about it, because I think I just remembered where I put that cord...

No comments:


Popular Posts