Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Week in Heather Review

Last week was very strange.

Started out with me not getting the promotion that I had applied for and had that lame interview that I wrote about. I was disappointed but didn't realize how much so until I called Scott and got teary about it -- while on the treadmill, which is a weird combination to begin with. He was so great, I remembered why I married him all over again. Kept telling me how proud of me he was for trying to apply and all that. And then he sent me flowers that same day, which is pretty amazing since it was about 3:00 when I talked to him and they got there by 4:30. This beautiful little arrangement with a card that simply said, "I Still Believe." Aww, then I was REALLY gonna cry. :)

Already had a sushi date planned with a friend which was a wonderful pick-me-up. I love sushi and we went to my favorite place in town where the guy claims he is the Eel King. Which is awesome because I love eel! Good times.

Tuesday night was my Statistics class and I may have finally found a class "buddy" which is what always makes my classes go by so much better. I don't always find one and it makes me feel so strange.

Wednesday night was Weight Watchers and finally started going back down again. I say finally like I had been climbing up but I was (and still am) at the turning point of a big number that I really want to go under, if only I would stop sabotaging myself right before I'm about to drop below it!

Thursday night was stripper-cize. Yup, strippercize. That really should be a blog unto itself. My dancer name (which I hope is not supposed to be super top secret) is SiMoan, which I get a kick out of. And I had fun, but also realized (again) that I am fairly retarded when it comes to being sexy. Sorry, sexxxy. I reach in to tap into my super sexy self and get nothing. So, I had to have stripper special ed because I couldn't get the walk right, couldn't even spin in a circle right and definitely couldn't grind all the way down to a "one" position. In fact, I had to stay in three the whole time.

The instructors are actually former dancers from this area and they are extremely wonderful and supportive. The hallway leading up to the dance studio is literally vagina pink and there are notes all over the walls from past graduates gushing about how grateful they are for being shown their sexiness. Hope this happens to me. Then, the studio itself is lit by blacklights and there are a few poles dispensed throughout. Yup, those kinds of poles. We learn that on our third lesson.

Anyone that wants more info about the class, let me know because it is definitely a great work out and lots of fun -- but hard! I am still experiencing a large amount of pain in what I have recently learned is where my quads are.

Then last night I hung out with my friend Debbie and we drank too much and laughed a lot and that was awesome. We went to a frou-frou martini bar called Fresh and then went to a more low key Mexican place near by called Guadalara. Good times, but I have feeling that it's going to show up in a bad way on the scale on Wednesday night.

And now, this morning I am headed for a facial. Yay! I've been wanting one for a long time and can't wait to see what they excavate from my pores! OH, there's where the Lindbergh baby has been...

Hugs to all -- sorry it's taken me so long to do a catchup.

No comments:


Popular Posts