Thursday, January 12, 2006

word of the day

From one of our most favorite guilty pleasure shows, Beauty and the Geek, this word comes from one of the beauties. I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something like she has over 200 pairs of shoes and handbags and whenever she sees a pair of shoes she really likes she has a shoegasm.

shoegasm: n.

1. The peak of shoe excitement, characterized by strong feelings of pleasure and by a series of involuntary squeals in an octave range not normally found in humans, usually accompanied by the exchange of cash for footwear.

Why is it that I have to look up the correct spelling for questionnaire every time I write the word and that I can't remember my own mother's zip code, but I find quirky words and phrases and they just stick to the roof of my brain like peanut butter??

And what is up with this peanut butter craving I have had going on?

That's another blog, but no -- I'm not.

No comments:


Popular Posts