Friday, October 14, 2005

oops, I forgot to blog

Well, here's a little bit of what has been happening.

LAST Thursday, 10/6, was Scott's birthday. The Gods smiled on Scott on his birthday, and it was good.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Smallville Spoiler:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The reason that Scott's birthday was so good was because Lana Lang lost her coveted virginity to Clark Kent that day!

Oh. My. God.

That was amazing. The melodrama was so thick that my fingers got pruney from being immersed in it.

Julia: it was better than the Pirates of Penzance!! ;-) (You were nothing before you met me!)

I really never thought I would see the day that she would get "busted out" (ew -- Scott expression), but oh me of little faith!

Really, the best part of the episode was Clark punching Lex out, but since y'all probably don't watch Smallville, you could give a crap. But, it was mad hot ballroom exciting stuff!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::End Smallville Spoiler:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


We wound up going out to dinner like three different days over the weekend and I thought FOR SURE that I had screwed the pooch on my weight loss. But I wound up losing 1.6 and hitting my first 15 pounds!

Mostly, the mood around has been gloomy because of the near-constant rainy and cloudy days. I'm on the verge of having those SAD lights installed throughout the house. It's really depressing. You don't want to get out of bed, you don't want to go anywhere, you just want to cry.

But, crying doesn't burn any calories!

Got my last History class this weekend. It's such a relief to have it over with, but I'm pretty bummed to be missing the wine festival. I have to admit to a bit of schadenfreude since the weather has been so crappy. Mean, eh?

Okay, we're caught up!

No comments:


Popular Posts