Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Eggs Benedict Rule!

So, tonight I went to my WW meeting with fear in my heart. I knew I was going to get bad news on the scale, and I knew that I deserved it.

I was a bad, bad girl this weekend. We went out and had some drinks on Friday night, met up with the Rock and then had some food at the Village Inn.

Yeah, the Village Inn. Home of the best freaking pancakes in the world, except for that place on the Eastern Shore that Jan took me that time. (That was pumpkin pancakes -- something I have been craving for a long time...) We had burgers and fries on Saturday. Sunday I was so bad that I didn't "journal" my food.

Turns out that my ideas of "bad" must be different now... Because I lost 3.4 pounds and have just reached 19 pounds.

I am really delighted with that.

I'm averaging almost 2 pounds a week, which is what conventional wisdom says is average. I could probably lose more, faster if I were exercising -- but f- it, that'll come!!

So, that's it on the weight loss front... The thing is that I really, really love Weight Watchers. I could work there I like it so much. Like to talk about it, like explaining the points, like the meetings, like the people. It's just great! I wish I had seen the light a long time ago and it's hard not to have that regret.

But, no regrets. It's all good!!

1 comment:

Cattiva said...

Excellent!!! I can't wait to see you - I bet you could fit on a charm braclet now. I wish I could get motivated to count points again. WW really works.


Popular Posts