Wednesday, August 31, 2005

5

5 is the magic number tonight because it represents the number of pounds I lost since my first meeting!!

YAY!

How excited was I when I heard that? I was like running out of the scale room, interrupting the meeting -- it was crazy.

I can't even imagine how it really happened, but who cares? This is the first time I have lost weight on purpose in a really long time. The last time I actively tried and lost any weight was back in 1998.

And the best part is that it has been pretty easy. The hardest part is planning out what I'm going to eat during the day. Having a food map, as it were.

That and I haven't been through a full weekend yet. That's probably going to be hard -- but knowing how good facing the scale CAN be, it motivates me.

Just wanted to share -- going to graze on my "leftover" points for the day now! :-)

No comments:


Popular Posts