Sunday, August 07, 2005

Missing Person

I've lost my friend Julia Renalds.

Have you heard from her? Know how to reach her? Are you her?

Julia and I haven't kept in very good touch since she left the States to tour the world with the military, but I was used to the sporadic contact.

Usually, I would initiate our getting back in touch with a quick "Are you dead?" email that would force her to respond. I sent one out -- but it was rejected by her email account. I looked up her phone number on line, and I've been calling but never any answer. Maybe it's an internet only line. I even tried to email the last email address I had for her mom -- but it's no good.

Julia is gone.

I feel bad for using her full name on the blog, but I'm really desperate. I would like to hear from my friend. I know we don't keep in close contact, but I think of her a lot and want to know how she is doing.

Juuuuuulia!

If you ever check in, please send me an email and let me know where you are and how to reach you...

3 comments:

Cattiva said...

So did you find her?

Anonymous said...

I just heard from her. She's still in Italy and seemingly alive.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm still in England and also alive.


Popular Posts