Thursday, April 28, 2005

CINGULAR SUCKS

I wanted to make sure that was in the biggest font possible. Too bad I don't have one any bigger.

I really don't want to post this entire story, because I am just tired of ranting and raving about it. The long and the short of it is that Cingular sucks, and I beg of any of you that if you have any reason of thinking of switching to this company that you leave. This has been THE worst customer service experience of my life.

The bottom line is that I did what they told me to do, and now I don't have cell phone service until my new phone gets here. Sigh.

I mean, I KNEW I was addicted to my phone. I knew this. But, not having it is honestly just incredibly depressing. I had no idea how many quick little phone calls I made throughout the day and really relied on. Little connections to Scott, especially, (not just nagging, sometimes just to hear his voice when I was having a bad day); to make plans for the night or the week or whatever; to pay bills; just so many, many things. And even though it has just been a day and a half, I really feel just lost without my little buddy. Not that I was crazy about the Nokia phone that I had, but at least it worked and was supported by a company.

But, you know what... Cingular Fed-Ex'ed my phone to me after my last tiraded call. So, maybe they aren't THAT evil.

We'll see how it does when it finally gets here...

XOXO
the Cynic

2 comments:

Cattiva said...

You are the second person I know who's phone was not supported by Cingulair and had to change. But honestly....how can you beat roll-over minutes? My Verizon doesn't roll over. Now that Cingulair is in the area...well, I'll let you guys check it out first. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well for those of you who are thinking or have Cingular DON"T!!!! Even though it does have rollover minutes it doesn't have as great customer serivce and customer satisfaction as Verizon. Verizon waas rate #1 Cingular was rated #3 out of 4. I work for a wireless company which I will remain nameless b/c I don't want to get fired. But that company does pay thier employees well ;). Nextel was rated #4. Sprint was rated #2. Just a lil info on that part. But I am a MAJOR Sprint Fan ! Which is now called Sprint Nextel well b.c sprint has bought out Nextel. I have had GREAT service for the past 5 years as in signal and customer service


Popular Posts